This printed article is located at http://sph.listedcompany.com/news.html
|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Jun 7, 2019 18:06|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$150,000,000 4.50% Subordinated Perpetual Securities|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||10/06/2019 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Securities will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 10 June 2019.
2. The short name is 'SPH 4.5% PerSec S' and the ISIN Code is SGXF40510863.
The letter "S" denotes that trading of the Securities is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the "SFA").
3. The Securities will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollar ( S$ ). The Securities will be issued in denomination of S$250,000 and traded in minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Securities is 7 June 2019.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
The Bank of New York Mellon, Singapore Branch
One Temasek Avenue
#02-01 Millenia Tower
6. The Lead Manager/Bookrunner of the Securities are DBS Bank Ltd and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.